10 Random Facts about me
1. I'm a city girl. You throw me in the suburbs or in the wild I wouldn't have a clue what I would do
2. I've traveled to most of the west coast states, I've never been to the east coast yet. There's always time.
3. I have the worst memory known to man kind. Yet I remember really small details. Ironic really.
4. I like watching oldies on TV land such as I love Lucy, I dream of Jeannie, and Bewitched
5. I've never had a pet growing up. Sometimes I think I'm missing out :(
6. I can't use chopsticks. I get bizarre looks when I ask for a fork when I'm sitting with a group of people who can use chopsticks.
7. I "learned" how to swim in over a course of 3 days during a spa retreat in Callistoga. I'm 21 and I still cannot swim if my life depended on it. Oh, and forgot about floaties, I used one and almost sank!
8. I'm pretty optimistic on life. Even though the closest to me are pesstimistic.
9. I go through color phases. I'll be obsessed with a certain color and I need to have it, want it, or wear it.
10. If I couldn't have my dream job I would settle for a job giving back to the community. Such as helping the homeless or senior citizens. No one should be neglected. Everyone is someone. Money shouldn't matter in the job you get (although I would pay for my expensive taste! LOL!) it should be something you truly want to to that makes you happy!