Thursday, April 21, 2011

my current obsessions

Lately I've been obsessed with random little things from something as small as a cute teddy bear to a classic Chanel flap. Working in the heart of Union Square in San Francisco I'm constantly surrounded by designer goods I'm talking Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, and the list continues. Lets face it I'm in designer heaven! But buying another baby means $$$ and juggling school and work it gets a little tricky. So here are some things I've been obsessed with:
  1. Coconut water: I don't know what it is, it could be the vitamins, it could be the flavor, but lately I've been obsessed with coconut water, too bad it doesn't come in an actual coconut, I mean how cool would that be?
  2. Marc Jacob Cashmere scarves: I'm in LOVE with these scarves you have no idea. They have become my daily staple when I head off to class in the morning or when I'm off running errands I can not get over how soft these scarves are and how they keep my neck warm I love it.
  3. Juicy Couture tracksuit hoodies: you can call me biased or whatever but i love the quality of these hoodies, the Petites hug my frame so perfectly I'm practically called the queen of velour!
  4. Spring Dresses: living in San Francisco i say we get some sun, but not enough to break out spring and summer dresses, I mean don't get me wrong i love the mid 60's temperature all year around, but mother nature could be a little more nice and bring out the sun, just saying...
  5. Wedges: I've been doing a lot of online shopping, i wear converses and flats to class, but when I'm at work or grabbing dinner with some girlfriends I'm rocking sky high heels, hey the taller the better. But when I'm shopping in department stores and online shopping, I've been attracted to wedges, talk about spring fever
I should just stay away from online shopping, its a drug and I just can't get enough. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. One day this so called "recession" we're in is gonna hit this fashionista! Until then I think I'll continue to shop. Shop til you drop <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment