Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shoe Mania

I'm usually very skeptical about buying shoes online because I'm the type of person that has to try on the shoe in store, walk around, and find out whether it is comfortable or not. Plus I like to inspect the shoe for any flaws it might have. Yeah I'm a little weird, but we all have our quirks. I wear anywhere from a 5 to a 6 in my heels & flats, but it usually depends on the brand and the cut. Normally I just go with a 6 just to be on the safe side. So let me share my goodies! When I receive packages I feel like its Christmas, except it comes more than just once a year. I get super excited even though I know what is already coming!

Mia Quincy wedges, I love love LOVE the cut out details on these wedges. They would be perfect with a pair of jeans, or a dress! These have a 3.5inch wedge $49.95 at DSW

Mia Greta Wedge Pumps, I had originally seen a girl in class rockin these shoes, and I was like "i need to have those!"well after tracking them down I found them at DSW, 4 inch wedges, with zipper details, this is the modern version of the Mary janes! $49.95 as well

oh man, shoe fever has struck and its here to stay

3 comments:

  1. Cuteeee :)

    Im your first follower and first to comment! :)

    <333,
    http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these wedges...I have been obsessed with finding good ones lately as I am moving back to SF (where I think you are!) and I need them for all the hills! Fabulous picks :) Followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Katherine: thanks! Yes the hills in San Francisco are killer, I suggest a good inch platform on your heels or go for wedges!

    ReplyDelete