Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Longest Week of my Life

Sadly, I'm back in school mode. Honestly, I wish I wasn't. This is my last semester with my major (International Relations!) and that B.A. is officially MINE! So I've decided that I might stay another semester to work on a minor in Asian American Studies because I'm really interested in the subject and I'm constantly being exposed to new literature, and ways of thinking. So why not? I'm in no rush.

My core graduating class requires a 45page minimum thesis paper. There goes my life :( I mean if I can successfully write a 20 page paper where I say 5-8 pages are full of nonsense, I can easily get through 45 right??

I feel like this semester is so laid back, but at the same time I have to be constantly be on my toes. With all the reading I have assigned I could give you a heart attack!

This is what I wore today, haha these were taken right before I left the house at 9am. The weather has been amazing in San Francisco, but when I head out to school I'm surrounded by ugly gray skies :(



Blazer: H&M
Tee: Forever 21
Scarf: H&M
Jeans: J Brand
Sunnies: Juicy Couture

2 comments:

  1. I love the contrasting cuffs on your jacket and that scarf is amazing. Never would have guessed it was from H&M. It looks substantial enough to keep you warm on chillier days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat: H&M has some really amazing scarfs right now I'm really surprised myself.

    ReplyDelete