Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random thoughts

Does anyone believe in psychics? I recently had a reading and most of the things she told me I sorta of knew about my self. But then there are things she said that was unexpected. Overall, the experience was positive since it was my first reading. I did not know what to expect, or think, let alone ask any questions. But I feel like they're just predictions. I mean only you can determine your fate, you create the path you want. Your path isn't created by the words someone says. What do you guys thing? Have you guys ever had a reading?

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a psychic, but I've always wanted to try it! I don't know if I would believe much of what was said- I think I have free well and therefore determine my own fate, at least to a degree. But I still think it would be fun to experience :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete