Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cloud Gazing and a story

I think I'm obsessed with clouds. I just love taking pictures of them. I don't care what time of the day it is, I just like taking pictures. Haha. 

A little after 10am it started to rain, not the light drizzly rain. I'm taking about the really windy rain, where you're swirling your umbrella at all directions, to the point where your umbrella might flip. And that my friends, is nasty rain. You do not want to be under that rain period.

And of course, the rain does stop after a bit, thank god, I wore flats to work today, and I did not want my feet to be cold. Eek!

I love how the sky changes color, it can be anywhere from powder blue, to ocean blue. You just never know with the sky.

So let me share a little interesting story from work today, FYI I might start ranting just a heads up!

Ok, I don't know if you guys watch Glee, the fox TV series.I don't just throwing that out there. Well today Lea Michele and Amber Riley two of the cast mates were shopping at Juicy today. Honestly, I did not know who they were. I didn't know what the commotion was about until these random girls starting asking for autographs and pictures.

Honestly, Lea Michele is a straight up bitch. And she's really rude. She barked at some girls who wanted autographs to leave her alone because she was shopping. Ok, I understand you want privacy but you don't have to be rude. One of my coworkers had ask for a photo, and she was like "are you even allowed to ask me that?" I mean really?!

I mean I know your famous and what not, but I'm sorry we're not in LA I don't see a million paparazzi's chasing you up and down the streets of San Francisco. A few autographs and photos will not you hurt. The way she was talking to her fans was not acceptable.

I guess fame really does get to your head.

Anyways, I had a short shift today and I saw these while walking to the bus, and i LOVE love love tulips and they were so pretty! I just had to have them. Haha, talk about impulse shopping!

It's been a long week, I'm so glad the weekend is almost here!

4 comments:

  1. nice pictures.your day seemed interesting.
    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big fluffy white clouds in blue skies... but *not* today's grey sky/grey clouds combination :/

    And thanks for stopping by mizdragonfly.blogspot.com - cute blog, now following :) Hope you'll follow me back!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i share your love for tulips! dainty and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete