Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spending the day in PJ's

Finals are official over! I turn in my last paper this morning and I'm relieved. Summer is official here. Too bad I can't say the same for the weather.  Looks like I'll be stuck in gloomy town for the next few days. On gloomy days I don't feel too productive I just wanna stay in bed and roll around like a bear. I took these in the guest bed room earlier



Top: Forever 21 Shorts: Juicy Couture Socks: Juicy Couture

Even though it is a freezing 55 degrees outside I don't like to be bundled up. Lately I've been obsessed with knee high socks. Oh my god, where the hell have I been?! They keep my legs and feet super warm! I got these as a present and never wore them because I never thought they would be practical for me. Sooo comfy!

The guest bedroom is rather small, boring, and white. I think I'll make a trip to ikea to spruce the place up a bit. Maybe a paint job and some framed photos will do the trick.

I think I'll spend the rest of the night on Netflixs. I like ice cream on cold and gloomy days, do you?

8 comments:

  1. You are still beautiful in PJ's.

    Thanks for the kind words, luvs.
    I'm following you now; #18th follower.
    See yah around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cutie ! Thanks for following my blog, I am glad you like it...I am following back with joy =)
    Take care and Kisses

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!Thanks for your sweet comment!
    I love these pics..you're very very beautiful!Love your necklace!
    And I love ice cream all year long!!!!
    Following you now ;)
    Have a nice day!
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such a funny pics and you look so pretty my dear:)sure i'm following u back..kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so pretty! i love lounging in my pjs too! congrats on being done with finals! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloomy days are MADE for hot chocolate (or insert favourite 'bad' food) + movies! Congrats on finishing another year of school!

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete