Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lesson learnt: Pay attention where you're going

Hmm we've all been there not many of us pay attention where were going. Last night I had to meet a friend for lunch at 24th and Church after I got off of work. I have never taken public transportation in that area so you'd figured I'd pay attention right? WRONG! I was sitting on the train playing games and blasting music tuning the world out. Well I thought I heard 24th so I sprung up and got off only to see I was @ 18th street. And not knowing where I was I figure no biggie! I'll just walk til I see something familiar which resulted in me climbing two fat hills in heels. In the end I found the place and my legs were burning. Did I learn a lesson? YES! Will I pay attention next time? You can bet on that!

1 comment:

  1. ur so adorable..i know these happen so often with me too!! sometimes i jst fall asleep on the train and wake up at the last station..
    xx

    ReplyDelete